Approve YouTube videos and channels (For Staff Only)
This article is for YouTube settings in Google Apps.
If your Google Apps administrator gave you permission to approve YouTube content, you have unrestricted access to YouTube and can approve videos and channels for everyone signed in with their Google Apps account in your organization to watch.
- Sign in to YouTube with your Google Apps account.
- Enter what you’re searching for and then filter the results by videos or channels.
- Click the video or channel that you want to approve.
- Choose one or both of these options:
- Below the video player, click Approve to approve the video for everyone.
- At the top of the channel page, click Approve to approve the channel for everyone.