Keeping you informed is a top priority of the Revere Local Schools. To insure that you are receiving timely information we have adopted the Blackboard Connect notification system which allows us to telephone you to provide information about school emergencies and events. We will use Blackboard Connect and local television and radio stations to notify you of school closings or delays due to weather, power outages, etc.
What You Need to Know About Blackboard Connect :
Please click here to download a copy of the most common questions and issues regarding the Blackboard Connect broadcasts.Successful delivery of information is dependent upon having accurate contact information for every student. Please be sure to let us know if you change numbers for your home phone, cell phone or work phone! Each student may have up to three phone numbers – one primary and two additional as emergency. A non-emergency message will only go out on the primary number; an emergency message will go out on all three numbers.
- Your caller ID will display the District's or a school building's main number when a general (non-emergency) message is sent.
- In cases of snow days or school cancellations only or the Primary Contact (s) will be called. In cases of early dismissal, or other emergencies, a phone blast will be sent out to all (3) listed numbers.
- Your caller ID will display 411 if the message is an emergency or mid-day school cancellation.
- Blackboard Connect will leave a message on most answering machines or voice mail.
- If the Blackboard Connect message stops playing you may press any key 1-9 and the message will replay from the beginning.
- To replay a sent message, dial 1-855-4REPLAY(737529). It's important to note that you must call from the number that was dialed in order to hear the message played back.