Welcome to Revere Local Schools Registration!
BEFORE YOU BEGIN Please allow approximately 40 minutes for the completion of the District’s new online registration forms. If you would like to register your child(ren) for grades K-12, please follow the steps listed below, submit all information, and select an appointment time to bring all required supporting documents
Before you begin, have the following information ready:
- phone numbers and email addresses for work and home,
- student health information,
- emergency contact information.
- if enrolling for Kindergarten, know your choice of half day or full day and click here.
STEP 1 - CREATE a new “OneView” parent account.
Click this link to access the Revere Local Schools OneView Parent Portal and create a new account.
- Once you click the |Create A New Account| link, you will be asked to fill out a brief form including personal information and account access information.
- Using the pull down menu in Your Registration Status, Please Select……..’I am here to enroll a new student in the district’.
- When finished click Register and Begin.
STEP 2 - COMPLETE online registration.
- You will be taken to the ‘Enroll A Student’ page. Click the blue button to begin
- Please fill out all information on the form. Fields which are required are marked in bold. When you have completed the form, click the |Save & Submit To District| button in red at either the top or the bottom of the form to securely transmit your student information to the school district.
- You must click the |SAVE & SUBMIT TO DISTRICT| button on the last page to finish the registration.
STEP 3 - MAKE a Registration appointment.
- After the entire online registration is completed and submitted, please select a registration appointment from the Sign-Up Genius link below.
- Make a registration appointment by clicking here
- Bring required supporting documents to your scheduled registration appointment. Registration appointments are held at the Administration building. The Administration building is located at 3496 Everett Road, Richfield, 44286.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION At your registration appointment, you will need a number of identification documents to complete the registration.
If you are registering for preschool, please contact Abby Kassel (330) 523-3138 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Enrollment Docs
- Student's Birth Certificate (Original or certified - no copies accepted). (Office will make copy)
- Appropriate Identification of Parent/Legal Guardian (i.e. driver's license or State ID card)
- Last Report Card or Unofficial Transcript from previous school
- Copies of IEP and MFE, 504 plan, Gifted Scores (if applicable)
- Residency Documents (Utility bills are defined as gas, water, electric, trash or current tax bill. Bills must be less than 3 months old)
- Homeowner: Residency Affidvait Section A; and two (2) current utility bills
- Renting: Residency Affidavit Section A; your current lease and one (1) current utility bill
- Living with parent/relative/friend: Residency Affidavit Section B; Residency Affidavit Section C; and two (2) current utility bills in homeowner's name.
If you are building a home in the district or in the process of purchasing a home, Complete Section A and submit along with a signed Purchase/Building Agreement with move-in date stated or occupancy date AND a sworn statement by the parent stating that the parent's intention is to reside there upon its completion. Two utility bills are due within (2) weeks of residing in the home. Discuss grace period/tuition for this situation.
- Custody Documents (In cases of divorce, legal separation of parents, shared parenting, foster parents, legal custodians or guardians; cases involving social workers, or any other custody arrangement not listed.)
- Notarized Custody Form; AND
- Entire Document of Journal Entry - Original, Certified, Time-Stamped Court Order or Divorce Decree indicating custody; OR
- A Time-stamped notice of the Application for Appointment of Guardianship from Probate Court (only valid for 60 calendar days)
- A letter from a lawyer or notarized letter from parent or current guardian is not acceptable documentation.
- Medical Forms
If you should have any questions, please email: email@example.com