Welcome to the Revere Local Schools!
This registration page is for new students for FALL, 2021/2022 School Year ONLY.
For questions about registration, please contact:
Christine Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org, 330-523-3121)
BEFORE YOU BEGIN FINAL FORMS
- Please allow approximately 30 minutes for the completion of the online registration forms.
- Have the following information ready:
- phone numbers and email addresses for work and home,
- student health information,
- emergency contact information.
- After completing and submitting the information listed below, select an appointment time to bring all required supporting documents
COMPLETE ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Begin the process by visiting https://revere-oh.finalforms.com
- Locate the parent icon and click NEW ACCOUNT, then follow the steps to create your account.
- Check your email for an ACCOUNT CONFIRMATION EMAIL from FinalForms, and click on the link in the email to confirm your account.
NOTE: You will receive an email within a few minutes prompting you to confirm and complete your registration.
If you do not receive an email, please check your spam folder. If you still can not locate the FinalForms email,
then email email@example.com informing the support team of the issue.
- Follow THESE INSTRUCTIONS to register your children.
SCHEDULE A REGISTRATION APPOINTMENT
- All Registration Appointments are held at the Administration building, 3496 Everett Road, Richfield, Ohio 44286.
- SIGN UP FOR A REGISTRATION APPOINTMENT for All grades KG-12
- Bring required supporting documents to your scheduled registration appointment, including:
- Student Enrollment Documents
- Student's Birth Certificate (Original or certified - copies can not be accepted). The office will make copy and return the original to you.
- Appropriate Identification of Parent/Legal Guardian (e.g. driver's license or State ID card)
- Last Report Card or Unofficial Transcript from previous school
- Copies of IEP and MFE, 504 plan, Gifted Scores (if applicable)
- Residency Documents (Utility bills are defined as gas, water, electric, trash or current tax bill. Bills must be within the last 3 months.)
- Homeowner: Two (2) current utility bills
- Renting: Your current SIGNED lease and one (1) current utility bill
- Living with parent/relative/friend: Residency Affidavit Section B; Residency Affidavit Section C; and two (2) current utility bills in homeowner's name.
- If you are building a home in the district or in the process of purchasing a home, Complete Section A and submit along with a signed Purchase/Building Agreement with move-in date stated or occupancy date AND a sworn statement by the parent stating that the parent's intention is to reside there upon its completion. Two utility bills are due within (2) weeks of residing in the home. Discuss grace period/tuition for this situation.
- Custody Documents (Needed in cases of divorce, legal separation of parents, shared parenting, foster parents, legal custodians or guardians, cases involving social workers, or any other custody arrangement not listed.)
- Notarized Custody Form; AND
- Entire Document of Journal Entry - Original, Certified, Time-Stamped Court Order or Divorce Decree indicating custody; OR
A Time-stamped notice of the Application for Appointment of Guardianship from Probate Court (only valid for 60 calendar days)
- A letter from a lawyer or notarized letter from parent or current guardian is not acceptable documentation.
- Medical Forms
- Student Enrollment Documents
Revere operates a half-day Kindergarten program for all students. A limited number of positions is available in the tuition-based all-day Kindergarten program. Parents interested in this program should bring these documents to the registration appointment:
- Full Day Kindergarten Tuition Agreement
- Full Day Kindergarten Tuition Reduction Application (if applicable)
If you are registering for preschool, please contact Alyssa Kochilla (330) 523-3123 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org