The Revere Local School District uses PaySchools Central to help parents pay school fees and replenish lunch balances electronically. PaySchools replaces the EZPay system that was previously used in the district.
- Set up auto-replenish to automatically refill lunch accounts
when they’re running low.
- Set up reminders and alerts.
- Review your children’s purchases.
- Handle payments 24/7, at your convenience, on any device.
To get started,
- Create your account using your computer or tablet at:
- If you want to use your phone, download the PaySchools
Central app on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Complete account registration by selecting register, entering
your profile details, setting up your password via the email
link we’ll send you, then logging in.
- Add your children to your account using their student ID
- If you’d like, enter credit card and/or banking information as
forms of payment to use with your PaySchools account, or
simply plan to use guest checkout when the time comes.
- Manage school payments with ease!
Please note: if you had money or payments in the EZ Pay system, it will automatically roll over to PaySchools. You don't need to do anything to transfer credit.
If you have any questions of problems with the PaySchools Central system, please contact Ann Dietz in the Revere Treasurer's office at email@example.com or 330-523-3110.
For more information on PaySchools Central, please see the documents below.