Cisco IP Phone System DocumentationPlease contact the help desk for assistance on the Cisco IP phone system.Feature Highlights
- To dial directly into another user's voicemail. First dial * then dial the extension.
- Calls can also be transferred directly to voicemail by selecting transfer then pressing * before dialing the users extension.
- Press # to skip a user's voicemail greeting.
- To check your message from an outside phone, dial 330-523-3130. You will be prompted to dial your extension then press #, then your password then #.
- From any district phone, you can check your messages by pressing the Messages Button followed by the * key. You will then need to dial your extension (user id) and your password.