The COVID Dashboard represents cases attributed to our school community. Numbers reflect confirmed positive cases for in-person students and staff.
The Revere Local School District partners with the Summit County Public Health Department for guidance and assistance with contact tracing when positiive COVID cases are confirmed in our schools.
If you have trouble viewing the dashboard below, you may access it using this direct link.
A face covering is to be worn by all persons effective Monday, January 3, 2022 – Friday, January 7, 2022.
A mask is any material that covers an individual’s nose, mouth, and chin.
The requirement that Revere students, faculty, and staff, as well as any other person entering the property, wear a mask does not apply when any of the following are applicable, as determined by the educator supervising the educational setting, building principal, or Superintendent:
- The individual has a documented medical condition, including respiratory conditions that restricts breathing, mental health conditions, or a disability that contraindicates the wearing of a mask;
- The individual is communicating or seeking to communicate with someone who is hearing impaired or has another disability where an accommodation is appropriate or necessary;
- The individual is seated and actively consuming food or beverage;
- Students are able to maintain a distance of six feet or more and a mask break is deemed necessary by the educator supervising the educational setting;
- The individual is alone in an enclosed space, such as an office.
If a student is unable to procure a mask for himself/herself, the District will provide a mask.
Violations of this mask mandate by a student will result in being removed from District property. Violations of this mask mandate by staff members may result in disciplinary consequences, in accordance with any applicable collective bargaining agreement.
All occupants of school buses and vans are Federally required to wear a mask at all times. This requirement applies to, but is not limited to, the following: volunteers, Board members, parents/guardians, community members, contractors, businesses, groups renting school facilities.
Please see the COVID Reset and Restart Guiding Practices below, that will be in effect for the start of the school year.
Our COVID Guiding Practices will be evaluated regularly and responsive to any and all COVID community spread.
Additional Sources of COVID-19 Information
To ensure that the most current data is being shared, the district is now linking directly to these sources of information, rather than copying resources from them and sharing them on the school web site.
- Summit County Health Department
- Ohio Department of Education Reset and Restart page
- Ohio Department of Health
- Public Health Advisory System