Welcome to another wonderful school year!
My educational background includes several different experiences with serving students, staff, and families. I have both urban and suburban educational experience as a teacher, teacher coach, literacy coach, school principal, school principal coach, Director of Instruction (Grades 3-8), and Director of Secondary Instruction (grades 9-12). I hold both a Bachelor and Masters Degree, along with my School Principal and Superintendent Licensure. I am passionate about education and supporting students and staff here in the Revere Local School District!
I am pleased to be supporting several areas throughout the Revere Local School Community in my role as Assistant Superintendent.
These responsibilities include:
- Supporting Learning and Teaching for grades Pre-Kindergarten through Twelve
- Instructional Materials, Programs, Design, Support, and Intervention
- Support and evaluation of School Principals
- Data literacy support for school buildings
- Family and student supports
- Resident Educator Programming
- Title One Programming
- Supporting Gifted Programming
- Professional Development for teaching staff
- Summer School Programming
- Testing and Assessment Practices
- Member of the District Safety and Security Team
- Member of the District Policy Team
- Member of District Local Professional Development Committee
- Member of District Assessment Team
- State and Federal Grant writing and progress monitoring
- Student discipline hearings: suspension and expulsions
Please feel free to contact me with any concerns or questions. Have a wonderful school year!