- Revere Local has worked hard to maintain all of
- However, Bath Elementary and Revere High School
are outdated and in need of significant repairs, and the cost continues to
- New buildings would enhance safety and security,
which are a top concern for the district.
- New structures would support our technology
needs and allow for flexible learning environments and collaborative learning.
- A new Bath Elementary would allow Grade 3 to be
added to that building, which would alleviate crowding concerns at Hillcrest
- On November 8th, voters will see a 4.1 mill bond issue on the ballot, which would raise $68.2 million over a 30-year period.
- The funding would be used to build a new Revere High School and a new Bath Elementary School and to make partial renovations to Hillcrest Elementary and Revere Middle School.
- Land west of Hillcrest will be developed into practice fields, a softball field and possibly non-instructional facilities.
- Bond issue money is ONLY used to build new facilities and to renovate existing buildings.
- Revere’s plan is the result of an extensive community engagement process.